Tuesday 7 August 2012

Outfit/prop ideas with pictures

Outfit 1

For the first outfit, I want to use a range of different colours, but acheiving a very natural, relaxed look, using bohemian or native american style clothing, with a long flowy skirt, scarves and feathers.


Outfit 2

This outfit of Rhiannon's will be very dark, using mainly black clothing, and will be filmed at night, showing a dark side the character. I will be using a lace black bodycon top with a long black skirt, together with dark eyes, red lips and celtic style jewellery. I may also use facial glitter, for a more magical effect.


Outfit 3

For this outfit, I want to use mainly white rather than black, like before, to show almost two different sides to the character Rhiannon, her dark and good sides. I will be using a long flowy white skirt and also be decorating with feather and dream cacher style accessories.


Outfit 4
I am still unsure as to what sort of clothing will be worn for this outfit, but I know that it will be normal, everyday clothing that a singer might in a performance video. I am also leaving Beth, my actress to decide the sort of thing she'd like to wear.


Outfit 5

For this outfit which will be worn by the singer, I want to acheive a very feminine look, with the use of pastel colours and flowers in her hair. This outfit will also be filmed in a field with long grass and flowers, creating a very feminine, natural theme. I felt that this would contrast well with the dark dramatic look of many of Rhiannons outfits.
Band members

For the band members, I don't mind what they wear, however, they will be holding props which are my brothers electric guitar and a tamborine.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment