Wednesday 7 November 2012

Audience Feedback

I showed my music video to the class again and recieved feedback on the strengths and things I could improve on. It was about 80% completed, so I wasn't completely happy with it, but people noticed things that I didn't, so this helped a lot.

Strengths

  •  Mis en scene works well – costumes and locations
  • Good camera shots and angles
  • Editing fits with music
  • High quality video
  • Representation of singer – face of band

To Improve

  • aged film isn't necessary
  • increase clarity of narrative by altering video filters for consistency
  • Increase drama by altering framing of shots so they are bolder and more abstract
  • Some shots out of synch
  • Guitar solo starts when guitarist is still playing chords
  • Some shots quite long
  • Zoom in on percussionist is too long
  • Telephone wire – edit out
  • Could be bolder with shots – framing
  • Differentiate shots by using different filters

No comments:

Post a Comment